5o+ Best Trip Quotes and Trips with Friends Quotes
Best Trip Quotes – Memories were meant to be shared. That’s why I’ve put together this list of Trip with Friends Quotes for you to use as inspiration on your next trip or even as an Instagram Bio or a quote for your next Instagram.
This list of the best trip quotes has quotes from famous authors such as Hans Christian Andersen and Robert Louis Stevenson.
I’ve also included a few cute quotes from Winnie the Pooh to Oprah. All images are pinnable!
Best Trip Quote
1. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
2. “There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with.” – Kristen Sarah
3. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
4. “Someday I’m going to be free and I’m going to travel the world.”
5. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
6. “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
7. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn Beatty
8. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
9. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
10. “To Travel is to Live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
11. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustav Flaubert
12. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
13. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
14. “Fear is only temporary. Regrets last forever.”
Quotes about travel with friends
15. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
16. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.”
17. “Friendship isn’t about being inseparable…it’s being separated and knowing nothing will change.” -Unknown
18.”Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.” Unknown
19. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.”
20. “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.”
21. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
22. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
23. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” – Unknown
24. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
25. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Unknown
Instagram quotes for friends
26. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
27. “Good friends follow you anywhere.” – Winnie the Pooh
28. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
29. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
30. “If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
31. “Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.”
32. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
33. “Adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world.” – Mark Jenkins
Quotes traveling with friends
34. “I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.”
35. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “The Impulse to Travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life” – Agnes Repplier
37. “It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.”
38. “A good traveller is one who does not know where he is going to, and a perfect traveller does not know where he came from.” – Lin Yutang
39. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
40. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
41. “Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.” – Lawrence Durrell
42. “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.”
43. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
44. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.”
45. “Life is short and the world is wide.” – Simon Raven
46. “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Mark Twain
Travel quotes with friends
47. “In the end, what you do isn’t going to be nearly as interesting or important as who you do it with.” — John Green
48. “The person attempting to travel two roads at once will get nowhere.” – Xun Kuang
49. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
50. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin
51. “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
52. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well” – Eugene Fodor
53. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Conclusion: TRIP WITH FRIENDS QUOTES
I hope you have enjoyed this post on the best Travel quotes with friends. I’ve had a lot of fun putting them together for you.
Over to you. Which trip with friends quotes is your favorite?
I’d have to say mine is “Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.” It reminds me that I need to stop planning everything and enjoy the journey more. Its not just about ticking places off of a list.
You can also check out our post on Family Travel Quotes and Family Trip Quotes and of course this website is full of information on the American Southwest.
15 Fun Things to do in Scottsdale, Arizona Scottsdale Attractions: If you are wondering what to do in Scottsdale, I've got you covered. This list of fun things to do in Scottsdale has something...
15 Fun Things to do in Ruidoso, New Mexico Ruidoso Attractions: There is so much to see and do in Ruidoso, New Mexico. Ruidoso was named by the Spanish Rio Ruidoso, which means “noisy...